Lately my computer has been resetting its clock to be a few hours slow. I just found out that this is because a hidden setting for the time zone was set incorrectly. Basically, it was overriding manual resets using an online database to display an inaccurate time and ruin my sleep schedule.
Hopefully it’s fixed now.
First of all, realize which advice works for you - the right advice applied to the wrong problem fucks you sideways.
1. Stop focusing on rote memorization, start focusing on critical thinking and problem solving.
2. Emphasize achieving maximum growth rather than some big end result - several short-term goals rather than one grandiose dream.
3. Instead of lowering standards, help the struggling reach a better one.
4. Stop thinking wide - start thinking deep.
5. Stop penalizing failure - encourage something greater than an A+.
Justice: Stop focusing on ‘punishing’ a person - start focusing on how to help them achieve their maximum potential.
1. There is no substitute for time spent with kids. Period. Video games aren’t ruining kids, the media isn’t ruining kids, a lack of genuinely positive time spent with kids ruins kids.
2. Keep families small - having 2 kids total is enough to keep the population stable. I daresay go for 1 - we have too many people on this planet, seriously.
3. Focus slightly less on prohibiting certain activities, and focus more on encouraging more productive ones that replace bad habits.
1. Stop taking criticism personally. This stunts growth and sets you up for bigger failures.
2. Stop giving criticism on a personal level. This closes ears to your true goal - to help this person achieve maximum potential. If it isn’t your true goal, it should be.
3. Realize that your degree is an indication of your accomplishments and specialization - it doesn’t make you better than another human.
4. Realize that anyone can achieve great things given decent intelligence and a relatively clean bill of mental health.
Pascal really knows how to fuck my day right up.
Request: Goofy sings BRING ME TO LIFE
I know you get asked to do Goofy too much, but a cover of Bring Me to Life would be hilarious <3
Let me transport you to a simpler time, where you’re putting the final touches on your Inuyasha AMV in Windows Movie Maker.
Welcome back to 2003.
Started a sketch of Harumi, Akimi’s best friend. I’m way too tired to finish this right now, I’ll just screw it up if I try, so more later.
you don’t know how hard I laughed